Oh Caper, if I stop worrying, will you just do what you're supposed to do by our next appointment and then stay there? Head down, your back to my belly with your head turned the right way (whichever way that is!)...!!
I have had an interesting Friday. I started out fairly high on the productivity scale (especially after I accomplished quite a lot yesterday afternoon and was feeling good!) and then, somehow, I hit a stand-still again when reading about what I should be doing to help Caper turn head down. I am just such at a loss for whether or not to try to intervene. All research says that it doesn't hurt to "try" things like tilts and such...but it could occupy my life if I'm not careful. Needlesstosay, I have spent a portion of the day with my butt in the air and trying to relax. Oh man.
I did put up some Halloween decorations on the outside of the house today. Hopefully we don't scare all of the kids away with the spookiness. Ha! Yeah right...

I have had an interesting Friday. I started out fairly high on the productivity scale (especially after I accomplished quite a lot yesterday afternoon and was feeling good!) and then, somehow, I hit a stand-still again when reading about what I should be doing to help Caper turn head down. I am just such at a loss for whether or not to try to intervene. All research says that it doesn't hurt to "try" things like tilts and such...but it could occupy my life if I'm not careful. Needlesstosay, I have spent a portion of the day with my butt in the air and trying to relax. Oh man.
I did put up some Halloween decorations on the outside of the house today. Hopefully we don't scare all of the kids away with the spookiness. Ha! Yeah right...
1 comment:
OH MY SISTER...I laughed outloud at the vision of you sitting there with that little butt of yours in the air. "Oh dear."
Post a Comment