Labor-Delivery-Recovery Rooms
Our Labor-Delivery-Recovery (LDR) rooms offer a home-like atmosphere and ample space for your family. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom and easy chair for the comfort of you and your support person. We also have family waiting rooms and kitchen facilities for your use.

In actuality, the room we saw looked a LOT smaller than this and much more "hospital-like" with all kinds of machines and stuff. Well, I guess that's what is needed when delivering a baby. And the recovery room we saw, did not look like this. Oh well. Anyway, we saw where the operating rooms are too, and I said a prayer. :(
Afterward, Neal treated me to dinner at Pasta Pomodoro across the street. I feel spoiled. It was GOOD, and the best part is that I didn't have to cook or clean up.
In other news, I spent much of the day with Big J (Joyce) for her birthday. She took the day off and we drove across the GG Bridge to Marin to have Brunch/Lunch (at the Dipsea Cafe) and then took a good hike in Muir Woods. What a treat! Tonight, however, I am definitely waddling as the muscles down there are a bit worn out. Check out the belly!
I also took my car in (one of the reasons that dinner wasn't prepared tonight!) and had them check out the leak that I had post my maintenance appointment last week. Hopefully, all is fixed now.
Tomorrow, I am trying a pre-natal yoga class for the first time. Excited but a bit nervous. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment