Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Breech

Went to the Dr. yesterday for my 34 week appointment. She thinks that Caper is breech -- (personally, I think s/he is lying sideways (transverse)), but either way, it is not good news. She didn't seem too worried, yet, and I wasn't either until I started reading more on the internet. Today, I have broken down into tears when talking to Neal and Michelle. We have been talking to Caper and reminding him/her to get his/her head down!! The good news is that s/he is still moving around a lot so there is hope. Think good thoughts or pray some prayers...whichever is your style (I'm doing both!)...I am a nervous wreck! Thanks.

Also, I spent the morning part of the day with Mike & Mindi (and Maxwell, 6mo.) and Peter & Amy (and Logan, 3mo.). We walked from Peter & Amy's house to Stow Lake to see/feed the ducks. Both Max and Logan are so cute, and they will be Caper's friends. Unfortunately, Max lives in NJ.







No comments: