We got home from Kevin's 30th birthday last night and Neal & I decided to take a picture together. Then, as I was wearing the same shirt that I wore to Katie's bachelorette party in July (about 20weeks pregnant), I decided to take a picture to compare. :) After THAT, I was looking at pictures from the day we did the pregnancy test - April 1st. So, we tried to replicate THAT picture as well. Don't ask us what time of night this was... :) As I told Neal, I have a feeling Caper and my belly are going to grow a LOT more in the next 6+ weeks, so we'll have to take a few more belly shots before (s)he is born. However, the amazing thing was that I was able to button my jeans! (which I haven't tried to wear; and won't (because they weren't comfortable, but I was still quite excited.)

20 weeks - July 14th

34 weeks - October 19th


No comments:
Post a Comment