Well, I went to the Dr. today. She said, "Well, I'll give you 1.5-2cm." How nice of her! Ugh. I'm still 50% effaced and the baby hasn't dropped any lower. It's still the waiting game. We will do fetal monitoring next Monday if Caper still hasn't arrived and then discuss inducing. COME ON, CAPER!
Michelle and Dad arrived today. They are anxious too - maybe more so than I am! I just hope that we all stay distracted enough to take our minds off of this waiting. I will probably go to Yoga in the morning - mostly so that I can get some sympathy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Caper! I'm sure your sister will shake things up for you with her in town! Enjoy this time together. Don't be afraid to walk twice around the block. teehee Go to yoga too! Namaste...I love you
Post a Comment