That's what I feel like these days!
I don't know why I feel like I'm in such a rush for this to be over. Life is pretty good as is. I really can't complain too much. I guess I just want Caper (and us) to be a LITTLE adjusted by the time Christmas comes.
I went to yoga on Thursday which I have definitely been enjoying. It's fun (well not for them!) to see who still comes around after her due date... and to exchange progess and emotions and everything. I've decided that I'm not a good relaxer - that I prefer to just be distracted to take my mind off of things - but it's good for me nonetheless. I am pretty sure I will be one of those women who say, "I am 40 weeks and xx days" seeing as how I am due on Monday and do NOT think I will go into labor before then.
After yoga, I treated myself to a pedicure. I figured that if Caper did decide to come soon, the Dr. and others would appreciate well-manicured toes, and because I can't really touch my own feet these days, well.. :) I also hoped that maybe the pedicure would trigger something. Anna (Neal's sister) was on her way to get a pedicure when her water broke and labor started. I was hoping for the same luck!
I also stopped by Newborn Connections, the little baby store affiliated with the hospital, and used my 10% off coupon for a nursing bra. I bought two. The brand of one of them is "Melinda G." I found it quite appropriate. They also have some somewhat sexy nightgowns by "Melinda G" and thought, "maybe I should get one of these." I didn't -- but might go back one of these days -- they were just a little expensive. :)
Friday, Mary and I walked up to Walgreens and did a loop back via the ocean. I started out feeling great on the walk (uphill) but by the end, I was ready to be done! Last night we went to Lick to see the Winter Concert. It wasn't amazing, but I did enjoy it and saw and talked to a few people.
This morning I walked about 45minutes up to (and back from) the mailbox. It was chilly out and really quite an enjoyable morning to be outside. I keep hoping the walking will help Caper decide to come but it hasn't seemed to help much yet. Then, Neal and I ran a few errands before watching UCLA lose to 'SC in football. Arrggh!
Tomorrow afternoon Mary and I are going to the baby shower for Linda Bickel's daught(er-in-law (Noella) down in Sunnyvale. I am looking forward to it. I go to the Dr. again on Monday afternoon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Won't be long now girl...December is here. Dad and Michelle just left to make their trek up to be with you. I hope they get some good bonding time! Get up, take a walk and keep smiling. I love you.
Post a Comment