Saturday, December 8, 2007
Signs?
It's 2:10am. I got up about 1:30am to go to the bathroom. On Monday, I thought maybe I lost some of my mucus plug. Maybe I did...and have continued to lose mucus. But tonight, I definitely lost some more... I figured it would be pretty disgusting if I tried to take a picture of it in the toilet, but I kind of wanted to. Gross. Anyway, I got back in bed and lied down. I have been lying there now for about 40min. Of course right about that time, the dishwasher started - as I had set it before I went to bed, as I often do, to go off in the middle of the night - so that hasn't helped me in getting back to sleep either. I could swear that I've had at least 6 or 7 contractions in the last 40 min. I didn't try to time them while I was lying there but they have definitely been uncomfortable. I'm up now -- recording this moment -- and asking myself (as I time a recent contraction) whether or not I would be able to talk through it! The last one seemed to last about 1min. If, for some reason, labor comes on quickly, I may not be able to write again. Ha. I know -- sweet dreaming. Or is it? Well, here comes another one -- about 7min. later. Woah, think this is happening?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've never cried happier tears in my life! no joke. I think there's never beeb a prouder uncle in the world! I love you 3! kacie lynn karchem. it's perfect!
Post a Comment