Thursday, December 6, 2007
Days Go By
Rain today. I love it. Went to yoga this morning. It feels good to get a little exercise, stretch and take my mind off of things. Tonight, Neal, Mary and I went out to Walnut Creek to eat Prego Pizza. Yes, it's renowned to induce labor, but mostly it was something to do, sounded good, and gave us a day off from cooking. We'll see if it jumpstarts anything, too. Neal's coworker did it and his wife gave birth the next day. Ha. Anyway, for those who are wondering if there are any signs of baby yet, I thought I'd write an update. Caper is still way too comfortable, I'm afraid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're doing a good job keeping that baby content. Hang in there and enjoy the peace! We're busy in Chatsworth. You're in our thoughts too. I love you....
Post a Comment