I've decided we should really start decorating for Christmas so that it is done by the time Caper comes. May even get the tree tonight! Will let you know if we do.
Monday, November 26, 2007
39 weeks today!
Mary & I just returned from my doctor's appointment. I haven't felt great today, but mostly tired and light-headed. I've gained a few (too many) pounds since last week but as it was Thankgiving, I'm cutting myself some slack! :) Who else would want to be weighed right before and after Thanksgiving weekend?! My blood pressure was fine - also up a bit (probably also having to do with the food I've consumed!) but ok (112/72, I think). I am 50% effaced (was 25% last week she told me) but still 1 cm dilated and -2 station. She thinks Caper is high 7/low 8 lbs right now. Goodness, I hope s/he comes soon! How will I get this lardo out of me?! Here are some pictures from just before we left for the appointment. You can click on them to see the bigger version. Wow, the side view is QUITE different than just a few weeks ago...


I've decided we should really start decorating for Christmas so that it is done by the time Caper comes. May even get the tree tonight! Will let you know if we do.
I've decided we should really start decorating for Christmas so that it is done by the time Caper comes. May even get the tree tonight! Will let you know if we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment