You can always know whether or not Kacie has slept well and/or is well rested by how she wakes up from a nap or night sleeping. We got a new monitor when we got to Baba & Poohpa's house because our old one didn't work. Neal got a video one, and I love it! I finally decided to try to video tape her this morning and see how it came out. Unfortunately, it's not the BEST clip as she had been up for almost 20+ minutes already and had already played the music, sat up and rolled over many times, talked to herself, etc. As I write this, I am watching her wake up from her nap and thinking, "this would be a great clipping." She is just the cutest thing EVER when she wakes and is in these kinds of spirits.
On a side note, I think I have been feeling "spot" (aka baby #2) doing flip flops in my belly. And I have been having some crazy dreams lately too about it getting bigger and moving around. Oh, the fun begins...
No comments:
Post a Comment