Kacie is really (finally) starting to walk around quite a bit. It is almost her preferred method of movement. Here is a really short video of her moving around this morning. I asked her to go get the book (which is wasn't able to reach and never got but...)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Oh dear
It's kind of crazy to watch your one-year old (13.5month old) know what to do with your cell phone!

Kacie is really (finally) starting to walk around quite a bit. It is almost her preferred method of movement. Here is a really short video of her moving around this morning. I asked her to go get the book (which is wasn't able to reach and never got but...)
Kacie is really (finally) starting to walk around quite a bit. It is almost her preferred method of movement. Here is a really short video of her moving around this morning. I asked her to go get the book (which is wasn't able to reach and never got but...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment