Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pet store

As always, it's been difficult to stay home for too much of the day. In San Francisco, we virtually always had an "outing" or playdate or something to get us out of the house and around other people. Otherwise, Kacie (and I both) go a little bananas. Thus far, that's been a little difficult here in Chatsworth so I've been trying desperately to find/think of things to do that would be fun, free or cheap, and weather-suitable. So, yesterday we went to the pet store to see the animals. Unfortunately, they didn't have any dogs or cats but we did see some fish, rats and hamsters, turtles, birds (many kinds), bearded dragons, bunnies, etc. I was thinking yesterday that this may be the closest that Kacie gets to having an animal for a LONG time. I just PRAY she doesn't ask me if we can get a rat one day. I will die! I could HARDLY look at them.

No comments: