Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yesterday

Kacie is just learning how to put things INTO a bucket or a basket or whatever! Perhaps she will now help with cleanup?! Ha. :)

So this is really sad...but this is what happens when you have a tired baby. As you know, I have been quite miserable (i.e. sick). Yesterday, Kacie fought her morning nap like it was going out of style (I must be doing something wrong!!). Anyway, I didn't have the energy to deal with it!! I tried to lie down with her, etc., etc., and nothing worked. About 10:15, I finally gave up. So we didn't take the nap. So then by 11:00 when we were eating lunch (early, because I was afraid of this exact scenario), Kacie was literally falling asleep as the food was going in. Needlesstosay, I grabbed her out of her high chair and rushed her to the crib--just to ensure she get SOME kind of nap in (probably a bad mistake). Well, she only slept the 1 hour...from 11:15-12:15. Not a good time of day to have a nap. 'Cause when I tried to get her to sleep again that afternoon, there was no having it. So then it was all about trying to keep her up until at least 6pm for a bedtime. Anyway, long story...but this is the reason we make sure she has had her naps!!

1 comment:

Paul George said...

finally! all these posts make her look like a real angel. good to know that baby can cry a little bit!

tee hee!