Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What's today - Wednesday?

You can tell from the title of this post what kind of day it's been. I haven't left the house :( but have done a few things around here -- changed the sheets on the bed and washed & folded several loads of laundry for starters. I haven't felt terribly well though and if I sit on the couch with the computer, it takes me a while before I get up again.

Here is a picture of me (looking great!) from Sunday.


And, this is a still shot from this morning when I was trying to record him. See below.



I spent a portion of the day trying to get Caper to perform for the camera. But s/he didn't do such a good job. Everytime I would start the camera, Caper would stop moving! Uggh. Here is a video that has Caper capering just a tiny bit around 17seconds. I think this is a knee or elbow or something. I may try again because I SO want to share his movements!





1 comment:

Georgia-mom said...

GOsh, I'm amazed at the good pictures you took melinda...Thanks for sharing...Take care of yourself! I'm thinking about you...