Thursday, November 8, 2007

Our "other" blog...

As I mentioned earlier (maybe?), we have been having a difficult time committing to using one site for our Blog. Neal has been working on getting our website - www.karchem.org - to include a blog and has copied most of my posts there. It took me long enough to figure out this one and to start using it that I am now having a difficult time switching. Anyway, thought I'd copy and paste Neal's comment from Monday evening as I realized I failed to mention the news in this post. Here it is:

"Upside-Down Caper
First posted by Neal Karchem on November 5, 2007, 7:40 pm
We both went to the doctor for the 36 week appointment and Dr. Yee says that she would "bet money that the baby's head is down." That is quite a load off for Melinda who for two weeks could think of pretty much nothing else. She did a good job of doing excercises and positions (as well as talking to her tummy: "head down Caper, head down") to help Caper out. Little does this kid know that this is only the beginning of many years of getting plenty of coaching from his/her parents. Poor kid.

Tomorrow night I find out how my wife becomes a daisy maid..."

By the way, our breastfeeding class for last Tuesday was cancelled and so we rescheduled for Saturday. Lovely. Today is Thursday and I went to yoga again this morning. I've been feeling a little dizzy during some of the poses -- it is hot in there! Anyway, it was good to get up and out of the house early. Will write again soon...

No comments: