I look a little tired because I had just woken up and was headed to yoga. I am 37 weeks pregnant as of yesterday and am feeling ok. I really can't complain too much. Went to the Dr. yesterday and all seems fine - weight ok (down a bit from last week - but I had jumped quite a few!), blood pressure good, Strep B test came back negative (yes!), and we're just in wait mode (as we have been for most of this pregnancy). We didn't do an internal exam - I just didn't think it was necessary. I think I may have had one or two minor contractions but they certainly haven't been regular and they didn't last long at all.

Caper is still moving a lot, although no somersaults that I can tell. S/He was still head down as of yesterday too. Good news!! We finally attended the breastfeeding class and Newborn Parenting too. They contained a lot of information, but most of it, I felt that I already knew. That's ok though, it was still a good experience. I just can't get over how big Caper is getting and how weird his/her movements feel!!
It rained almost all day Saturday (which I loved!) and we have blue skies today. I am going to keep going...and try to get some stuff done while I feel like it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment