Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh my...

Time is a-ticking! Good grief, tomorrow is Friday already. Where do the hours go? All of a sudden I am feeling quite overwhelmed (for no good reason). I have been trying to find Christmas presents (why am I such a terrible shopper?) and enjoy these last days when I still feel like moving, but I'd probably be better off taking care of the necessary things. But what are those?!

If Caper came tomorrow, it would all be FINE...but goodness, what do I need to get done before he/she does come?! Should I be in "nesting mode" at this point?

Caper has given me some worries today as, as the end of yoga when we layed back to relax, I had this giant bulge on the right side of my belly that looked like a head. Not happy. It was so big, I had to point it out to the girl next to me. She's only in her 21st week with her first child, so her guess was as good as mine. But she seemed concerned for me. :) I can't figure out if that's indeed what it is, or if Caper's legs are just getting so big, they could be mistaken for a head. What do you think?! Head down, Caper, head down...

1 comment:

Georgia-mom said...

Sounds like you're staying busy and fit...lucky Caper. Won't be long now. We'll be up there to see you before you know it. Take care and get your feet up! I love you, Mom