Monday, November 19, 2007

38 weeks

Went to the Dr. again today. Everything seems good - Caper head down - and everything else checking out. I did have her do an internal exam and I am 1 cm dilated and she says the baby is engaged in the pelvis (maybe -2 station). So things are looking good, but, of course, none of it really means anything.

I was in a minor car accident on Saturday night. I was making a left turn after the 2 cars in the 2 lanes had stopped and waved me on, and a motorcyclist who was trying to sneak by on the right side slammed into me. It was foggy and thus the visibility was bad. He hit me hard and shocked the heck out of me. Fortunately, he was fine and able to walk away from the accident, and I (and Caper) seem to be fine too. My car is dented in several places all along the right side, but it seems to be all cosmetic. Just what I need to have to worry about right now!! Goodness. Anyway, I am having some lower back pain but I think it's just from being pregnant!

Mary (Neal's mom) arrives tonight and, as this is Thanksgiving week, there's a lot going on. It'll be nice to have the commotion around here - and hopefully Caper will stay put for at least another week. :) Dad & Mom are driving up Wednesday from LA and then Teta Gin, Teta Debbie, Uncle Dwight and Pamela will all be here for turkey on Thursday. So there will be 9 of us total. I'm excited.

(All) my bags are (pretty) packed, I'm ready to go...(well, sort of). :)



1 comment:

Georgia-mom said...

Looking good girl. Dad and I are excited too about coming to San Francisco this Thanksgiving. Keep smiling and stay focused. Remember to keep having fun! We love you.