Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a crazy Thanksgiving this year at Baba and Poohpah's house. 32 adults and 17 kids under 13, I believe. What fun memories.

Before the feast, we had an all-in-attedance kickball game at Mason Park. Of course, this would be the one day that the Santa Anas would be blowing in full force and the temps were in the 50s.
There were two team: Team A (as in the "A" Team with Mr. T) and Team B (the Killer Bees). Team B won for costumes but Team A took the victory! :)
Team A (Calvin was on team A with his Mommy and Daddy)
Kacie was on team B with her Baba and Teta Meesh (and cousin Tayler)

Team B getting spirited!

We converted the living room into the dining hall. What a setup!
Teta Meesh and Teta P's turkey centerpiece creation (and I was in charge of writing the names; glad I can be good for something!)

Daddy juggling for Calvin and Morgan

The whole Polich fam...well, I think we got cousin/uncle Paul George just as we lost Uncle Rod Nik...oh dear!

Kacie having fun at her table with the Mias

Baby Brookelynn was there too -- but you'd hardly now it. What a sweet baby!!

The CHAOS. Typical for our family. :)

No comments: