It's already March...but I am still back in December on the blog. I NEED to catch up so that I can update with special moments as these kids are changing so fast! In December, Kacie was 24 months and Calvin was 5 months! He was learning to sit up and she started talking up a storm.
I am thankful for my phone as it is usually in the vicinity and easy to use to help document the little moments in life.
A cold December day and a moment of brother-sister bonding

Calvin screamed for about 10 minutes when I first put him in the stroller...but he finally calmed down and actually enjoyed the ride.

Cool Kacie

My little lovebug

Calvin in a box

"Bella Kacie" baking
Very intent

Looking to his big sister and watching her (almost) every move

Chowing down

Kacie watching Little Einsteins (on a rare occasion) - and thankfully Calvin finds Mommy more interesting :)

Calvin helping Daddy put together the cabinets for Baba and Poohpah's garage

The new car. Yes, I swore I'd never drive a mini-van. But I gave in. And I love it.

Calvin loving the gears

My best boy
No comments:
Post a Comment