Tuesday, July 7, 2009

39 weeks, 2 days

Holy smokes, why does it look like I gained about 10lbs in a week?! Maybe I should get on the scale and check... :) I am actually feeling somewhat better than I was last week (in some ways) and worse in others. Turning from one side to the other at night (let alone getting up to go to the bathroom) is major work and fairly painful. I could swear I am having a TON more contractions (all Braxton Hicks?) than I was with Kacie although most of them are painless - but somewhat uncomfortable as well. I believe they will check dilation/effacement on Thursday when I go in for my appointment. Each night I tell myself, "I really hope I don't go into labor tonight; I just need one more day." When will I get ready?! I need to check the hospital bag (it's about 60% packed) and do something with my toes in the way of a pedicure! Not to mention all the other things that should get done around here.

Not the best picture because I am not turned completely to the side; so I think it's kind of hard to compare. But I am certainly catching up in belly size, I think.


39 weeks, 2 days pregnant with SPOT


39 weeks pregnant with Kacie the Caper

No comments: