Kacie did not want to get her toes sandy...thus, she is resting them on my leg...and freaking out.
Kacis there playing in the sand and there are 3 other moms who are due with their 2nd baby around the same time that I am. 2 are pictured here! :)
Kacie with Esmeralda, one of the students in Baba's class. Whenever she sees Kacie, she gets very excited. Her brother, Luca, is in our class. We are climbing up the hill to the Lookout point.
Kacie with probably her best friend from class, Kaelyn. Kaelyn's birthday is 9/22 (I think) and I can't get over how well she can communicate! She sings songs, asks and answers questions in complete sentences, etc... She always asks about "baby Kacie." Her mom is due right about the same time as me with a boy. Hopefully we will keep in touch with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment