Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Here are some pictures from Father's Day weekend. On Saturday, I went to a bridal shower for my friend, Tammy, whom I've known since I believe 2nd grade through Girl Scouting. So Neal and Kacie had some Daddy-daughter bonding time...(and I was grateful for his watching her!)

The "Girl Scouts" with Jan, our leader

Bathtime that night...





Father's Day wasn't exceptionally heart-warming. I had a meltdown early in the day and was just emotional and tired. And then felt guilty and ... well, luckily, we were able to "salvage" the day before it was over.
We did spend a little time with Grandpa (who got to spend the day at home and not in the hospital!) and Bubbie as well as with Poohpah and Baba (and Uncle Rod and Teta Von).





Ok, Poohpah, it's way past my bedtime and we need to go home!

No comments: