Monday, March 2, 2009

Phone Talk

As you well know, Kacie is quite fond of phones. I have had an internal struggle all along about whether or not to let her "hold" my cellphone, play with a "fake" phone, etc., etc., etc. I must admit that I haven't been very consistent (at all) but she only throws a tantrum now and again (usually when she is tired! :))

Anyway, lately she has been picking up the phone and immediately putting it up to her ear and starting to mutter things. I try to get her to say, "Hi Daddy" but usually it's "doy doy doy" or something like that. But as soon as someone is actually on the other line, it's difficult to get her to say anything.

Tonight I was actually able to get a short, cute video of her SORT OF having a conversation with Teta P.

No comments: