Sunday, May 11, 2008

Other visits while in LA

We had a busy few days while we were in LA.

We got to see Grandpa and Bubbie a couple of times.


I got to see Mom's friend, Erin, again, and their 5th grade teacher, Scott Mandel.

I went to Los Toros (for the 2nd and 3rd times of my life!)
Here I am with Uncle Donkey and Skipper...and Uncle Dwight and Teta Debbie were there too.


And I went to visit my cousins Efrain and Amy and their 3 boys, Bryan, Michael and Charles. I got to jump on their trampoline and ride in the hammock too.

I saw Uncle Matt and Teta Meesh!


And I went to Aunt Jackie, Uncle Stu, and Sharyn's office.


And I also went to cousin Mia's 1st communion and slept during the whole mass! But when we got to Paul & Claudia's house, I played. Here I am with Nicolas and also with Teta Von (another Baba).

No comments: