Monday, March 31, 2008

The month has passed quickly!

We left for Sweden on March 15th, and how it is March 31st already, I have no idea. Time flies. We had a wonderful trip. It was so great to see where Paul has been living and what his life has been like. Vingaker, though small, is a beautiful place, and the people were quite hospitable. It was sad to leave. Getting home and readjusting hasn't been easy. Kacie's sleeping was totally off, and the poor thing was really quite tired. As the days have passed, things have gotten a little better -- but it's taken a few rough nights. In addition, Neal & I have been quite sick. I have a pain at the base of my tongue - like a sore throat - like I've never had before. It's brutal. Neal did go to the Dr. today and he thinks it's "just" the flu. Hopefully the recovery won't be too bad.

Everyone has already seen pictures from the trip so I won't include any here. I will, however, post a few new ones from the last week soon.

No comments: