Kacie is 3 months old (and exactly 13 weeks) old today. The Bruins beat Cal in what they called a "miracle in Westwood" today. It was an unbelievable finish. Anyway, Kacie wore her Bruin outfit to support the team. The only problem with wearing the blue & gold is that Kacie looks like a boy! :) Anyway, here is Kacie with Mr. Carrot:

And here is Kacie with Mr. Carrot at 1 week, 1 month, 1 months & 3 months!
And here is Kacie with Mr. Carrot at 1 week, 1 month, 1 months & 3 months!

Then, this morning, Daddy and Mommy were in bed, and Kacie was with us. She was playing on her tummy and rolled over onto her back for the first time!! We thought it was just because of the soft cushiony bed. So later, we were in her room and I put her down on a blanket to play. The next thing I knew, she had rolled over. So I put her back on her belly...and she did it again! So then I got the video camera ready...and here is the 4th roll-over of the day. As you can tell, Daddy & Mommy were excited.
.
.
2 comments:
This is the GREATEST. And Melinda, you are too funny.
FINALLY! I have an account that recognizes me more than one time! oh dear chachie... time is a-tickin. I don't know if I can wait til Serb. Easter. She is so big and BEAUT-EE-FUL! just wanna squish her like a little bug in the rug
Post a Comment