Be sure to see: http://nealandmelindakarchem.blogspot.com/2009/08/calvin-is-1-month-old-with-mr-carrot.html for comparison pictures!
Monday, May 23, 2011
Clara is 1 month old!
Last entry for the night...I act like I have nothing better to do than update the blog (uh, like sleep?!) What is today anyway? May 23rd. So Clara is one month and 3 days today. I can't believe that much time has gone by...and yet it also seems like she's been here longer than that. She's such a sweetheart. The last couple of days she's slept a little less and eaten a little more than she had previously...but in general, she's a fairly calm baby who likes to sleep - especially in the afternoons! In the last few days, she's started to smile quite a lot too. Kacie loves that! :) Here are some pictures of her with Mr. Carrot and her doting sister and brother.
Be sure to see: http://nealandmelindakarchem.blogspot.com/2009/08/calvin-is-1-month-old-with-mr-carrot.html for comparison pictures!



Be sure to see: http://nealandmelindakarchem.blogspot.com/2009/08/calvin-is-1-month-old-with-mr-carrot.html for comparison pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment