Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cinderella

I honestly never thought I would allow my child to dress in a Princess dress. But I do. And she loves the Disney princesses....Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel (from The Little Mermaid), Sleeping Beauty, Booty and the Beast (Belle), Jasmine (from Aladdin), the list goes on. She's never watched the actual movies although Neal did buy her a "Sing-along-with the Princesses" video that she's watched a handful of times now. I just keep reminding her that they are princesses because they are kind to everyone (including "the animals")...and have much "inner beauty." Oh whatever...it's not the end of the world. ;)

Teta P bought Kacie this Cinderella dress to wear to a princess birthday party (that ended up getting cancelled due to sickness :() and she loved it. I say loveD because it is already too small and ripped in several places from all the on/off it endured. She makes a good Cinderalla, don't you think? :)

2-13-10

No comments: