Monday, October 26, 2009
Minnie or Pluto?
Two nights ago while I was getting Kacie ready for bed she got a little upset because she wanted a different diaper then the one I was about to put on her. She pushed that one aside, then thumbed through the basket of diapers until she found the one she wanted. Now, I had no idea that the standard package of Huggies diapers we buy actually had two different cartoons on them. Neither did Melinda. I mean, I knew Mickey was on there, but never bothered to pay enough attention to what else was. Well, apparently Kacie has paid attention (did somebody show her? Baba? Teta?), and seems to prefer the one with Mickey and Minnie over Mickey and Pluto. Tonight confirmed it, I purposely chose the Pluto one and she did the same thing, pushed it aside and looked for the one with Minnie. When she found it, she gave her normal "woooooooooah." Funny what details kids will notice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
uh oh. Funny what Teta Meesh will notice too. I may or may not have pointed that out Minnie Mouse to our Kacie.
Post a Comment