Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More From Massachusetts (and Maine)

I thought I would post a few more pictures from back east. First, a couple from our hike in Maine that I didn't post before.


A shack in the woods, right on the coast



Blackberries, yum!


We had a pretty quiet Labor Day, but we did get hotdogs from Popo's - my favortie hotdog place ever. Then on Tuesday, after I did a little work in the early morning, Anna, Simon and I had lunch and went into Boston for a little bit. I had a great time with everyone but can't wait to get back to see Melinda, Kacie and Calvin.

The Swampscott coastline, where Ed and Anna live, on a beautiful day


Uncle Neal with Grace and Henry

The Ramos family on the way to the first day of school at the YMCA

A sister-brother picture in Boston after lunch

Boston looks very patriotic, doesn't it?

Faneuil Hall the morning I arrived before I took the train to Maine

No comments: