Friday, August 28, 2009

Bickel Family Visit

We celebrated Linda Bickel's birthday on August 22nd. She came up San Diego for the afternoon to meet her son, Todd, and his wife, Noella, and their son, Luke, at our house for lunch.

Blowing out the candles! Noella, Luke, Linda and Grandmary

Kacie was sleeping soundly in her crib. They say never to wake a sleeping baby and as much as I didn't want to, I didn't want her to miss them totally. She had been sleeping for over 2 hours so I used the opportunity to take a picture of my sweet girl in her crib. Minutes later she was up looking to see what was happening. When I asked her if she wanted to come to the party, she jumped right up (despite being a bit groggy).

Daddy & Calvin

Luke decided he wanted to go in for a kiss but Kacie was not having it. She is used to doing the kisses herself. Now she knows what it's like when someone comes in and you aren't ready...

Luke thinks it's funny and Kacie is trying to figure out what happened. Too cute.


So good to see them all. Thanks for coming up and for stopping to spend the afternoon with us.

No comments: