Monday, October 27, 2008

Daddy's Turn

Melinda has been doing such an amazing job with this blog all along, that I have never had to (or gotten the chance) to post myself. Well, a lot of the reason for the blog is so that I can sneak a peak at Kacie while at work during the day because I just miss my little sweetheart. But, since today is my first day off from work between jobs, I thought I could make a posting myself.

Kacie loves to "type" on the laptop keyboard. I guess it is because she sees us doing it all the time, she wants to too. I pulled an old laptop out of the garage for her to play with. I guess she is getting started early at surpassing her parents in tech savyness because she has decided that one laptop is not enough. I think she was using facebook on one and was IM chatting with all of her playgroup friends on the other.

She is such a smartypants that we are really going to have to watch her. We were given this Little Tikes playset with a basket that lights up and makes fun cheering and music sounds when a basketball goes through the hoop. Kacie studied the thing for a couple of minutes while I made a few baskets and caught on quickly. She put the ball in the hoop herself a few times, but then realized something...




That little cheater! Well, she doesn't know any better so I'll give her a break this time.

1 comment:

The Ramos Family said...

Hi Kacie,

I love you and Happy Birthday (early yet again) from cousin Grace. I'm going to watch a movie now.

I love you!

Cousin Grace