This morning, we tried squash for the first time. While she didn't HATE it, I can't say she LOVED it. Mom tried it too, and well, I understand why she made faces like the second one!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Solids
Last week, after going to the Dr. for Kacie's 6 month visit, we started solids. We started with rice cereal which she has now had for several days (1-2x per day). Mom has very little idea as to what she should be doing (how much, etc.) so she's got some reading to do, but the experience has been pretty good thus far. These first 2 shots are from Kacie's first eating experience. She is definitely ready to eat "real" food and had a lot of fun!

This morning, we tried squash for the first time. While she didn't HATE it, I can't say she LOVED it. Mom tried it too, and well, I understand why she made faces like the second one!

This morning, we tried squash for the first time. While she didn't HATE it, I can't say she LOVED it. Mom tried it too, and well, I understand why she made faces like the second one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment