This past weekend, my Tetas (Teta Von, Teta Joannie, and Teta Gin) hosted a shower at the Mirner residence (cousins' Jen & Doug's house) in the Brentwood area of L.A. I know that Michelle and Pamela (as well as my mom) played a big role in helping to get it off the ground as well. So I thank all of them!! As Teta Von says, the good news is that everyone is still talking post-party! It was a lovely day and a wonderful affair. I had told many people that I was dreading it - the attention, especially - but I really don't think I could have had a better time. We missed a few people who couldn't make it though. A giant thank-you to EVERYONE who played a part in making it so special. Caper will enter this world in a very comfortable way.
Me with my Tetas and Mom -

The back-yard set-up


Animal babies game...did we have fun or what?

Excited Daddy-o

Opening presents...

The fam hanging out post-party
No comments:
Post a Comment